October flew by .....seriously where did it go? Well here is what we did in October. We finally finished our bathroom. We love it we even went shopping at TJMaxx and found things to decorate it with ( although you can see it in this picture).
The other night we had our ward trunk or treat and of course Brian was working (he's delivering babies right now) and I took all the kids by myself. Tyler is Obi Wan form Star Wars ( and would get offended if people asked who he was, because everyone should know), Zane is a ghost (the nice kind, he told everyone one), and Kate is a bumble bee. I borrowed Kate's costume from a lady in our ward I think its totally cute. Just a year ago she was only a few weeks old and couln't go because it was too cold and now she gets to dress up too! Girls are way funnier than boys to dress up by the way.
The other night we had our ward trunk or treat and of course Brian was working (he's delivering babies right now) and I took all the kids by myself. Tyler is Obi Wan form Star Wars ( and would get offended if people asked who he was, because everyone should know), Zane is a ghost (the nice kind, he told everyone one), and Kate is a bumble bee. I borrowed Kate's costume from a lady in our ward I think its totally cute. Just a year ago she was only a few weeks old and couln't go because it was too cold and now she gets to dress up too! Girls are way funnier than boys to dress up by the way.



2 comments:
Fun stuff- and great pictures! I am always amazed at how big your kids are getting. Hang in there while Brian is doing OB- I know exactly how it feels to do these kinds of things without my husband! You are such a good mom- your kids will appreciate someday how much you do for them!
Awesome fun for the month. Fun pictures of the fam and awesome work on the potty room. Our kids were all Star Wars character too.lol. We wish you guys the best and hope to meet up next time you are in the area. Lance & Rachel
Post a Comment