Dining room
Well here is most of our house. I didn't stage it tp look spotless and clean, it wouldn't fool anyone. With three kids and a busy husband a spotless house is only a thing of my dreams. I didn't take a pictures of the boys room because its never clean and its nothing great (no decor) and I didn't take a picture of the basement because I forgot and because it only has a treadmill and toys in it again, nothing to brag about. Our house is nothing glamourous but I am trying to pick up things to decorate with here and there but the budget is tight and I am not known for being crafty. Our bathroom is almost done and then I will post that, I'm excited to have a bath tub again, its been weeks and the kids are now officially scared of the shower.



2 comments:
so cute! was the paint all that color already or did you do that. It;s really cute. I love the red wall in the dining room. Great job!
How fun! I bet you guys are just love having your own place.
Post a Comment