Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally......

So I am proud to say and somewhat embarrassed to admit that I have finally finished Tyler's first year of life in scrapbooking. I have other parts of years here and there done, a few pages of Zane and one of Kate done. Needless to say I have some catching up to do, we took a lot of pictures of him that first year. The reason behind the motivation to get more done all of the sudden is that I found a new paper booklet that I really want but Brian won't let me buy more paper until I use what I have (I have a paper collecting problem, I love pretty paper!!). Any who, not a huge announcement but a great accomplishment for me in teh scrapbooking area. If I could just get into digital scrapbooking things would pick up I think, oh well things to look forward to someday.

2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

Yay, I am so glad you are using your craft room. I also took a long look at my mountain of pretty paper today trying to decide if I should use it up or not.

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you!!!! Good job!