Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feelin great in 8

So things are going well. Brian and I have started a program called Feel Great in 8. Its basically a 8 week program that focuses on goals and getting yourself into shape physically and spiritually. I talked Brian into doing it with me because i do better with things like this when i have a little friendly competition. So far so good, I am done five pounds and starting to feel better. I have put myself on the back burner for to long and it was starting to affect my health in more ways than one. I am now on a good streak of exercise and taking time for me and loving it. (No pain No gain) I am running/walking about three days a week and playing volleyball once a week which is a blast. So wish me luck by the holidays I am hoping to be done 10 more pounds. I know i can I know i can i know i can

1 comment:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

You can do it!!! You are the Woman! Always my hero.