So we have been having a difficult time keeping little Zane in his bed. He likes to sneak out of his room usually crying and throwing a fit and will keep it up for hours. We have tried everything, super nanny techniques and all, and nothing seems to be working. Brian can get him to wear down faster than I can but with Brian out of town most of the week, things aren't going well for mommy. So the other night Brian was home and thought he had gotten the kids to bed in a reasonably short amount of time. As he came out of our room, this is what he found, Zane had snuck out of his bed yet again and had posted himself outside our bedroom where Brian was. Unfortunately for Zane he was too tired to follow through with his usual routine and fell alseep on the floor. Even though its hard and challenging, finding him like this was really cute!!
Any suggestions for getting him to stay in bed I would gladly take. This is a fairly new development and I think it has something to do with the new baby on the way, but any help is welcome.



3 comments:
Nothing wrong with Duct tape. (kidding) I am the wrong person to ask.
Hey guys! Baby gates are amazing..... If he is a climber make sure to raise it up but not enough that he can try to crawl under it and get stuck! It will at least keep him in the room and eventually he will give up! Good luck it's always hard just before a new baby!
I've got nothing. Adam is afraid to have the door shut, so he stays in bed. Although, I too have a picture of Adam asleep on the floor. My only suggestion is be consistent with what ever you decide to do. You are super cute and I am excited for you to have the baby!
Post a Comment