Monday, September 22, 2008

So sad....



Well we are again without a daddy and husband during the week as Brian has gone to Pocatello for a rotation. He could come home every night but we decided it would probably save us a lot of money if he stayed most of the week up there and came home on weekends. He is staying in the dorms and has a roommate who he says is always asleep, so it shouldn't be too hard for them to get along. I have 23 days left in this pregnancy and not having Brian in town all the time makes me nervous but hopefully things will work out. I've never been early before and so I don't count on it now. But babies come on their own schedule and we just get to go with the flow.

Other than that we haven't been doing anything to crazy and fun considering I can hardly move. So we miss you Brian and we'll see you soon.

1 comment:

proph said...

Thank you for your support. It feels good to have people understand. It gives me hope. I think that med school sucks (but in a good way)! It just is so hard to be 100% supportive all the time.