Wednesday, September 10, 2008
A few of our favorite things...
So we had a fun little summer dispite mommy being sick for most of it. We love eating corn on the cob, playing with daddy, and building anything and everything. Anytime we could get in a pool was a fun day as well. Whenever we had time with daddy was a GREAT day. Now Tyler is in preschool and Lisa is counting down the weeks until baby day. We have five weeks and counting and Lisa is definetly counting everyday. She can't wait to get this kid out of her, she's a very active baby and kicks hard!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lisa, I just wanted to drop a comment and let you know how much I adore your children. I just loved how Tyler played Treasure Hunt with Clara the other day and how he is so considerate of other people. Zane is such a sweetie with that adorable little smile of his. He melts me. I can't wait to see what a beautiful little girl you are going to be holding in your arms in only one more month! I am so glad to have your family as our friends. Sorry, that was mushy but who doesn't need alittle mush now and again! Tell me about the Tupperware party, I need to now about all the cool stuff that I just have to have in my kitchen. See you next week!
Hi Lisa and family- I just stumbled on your blog and wanted to say hello! Hope things are going well for you, we're good here. Justin's sister Ariane just had her first baby, thought you'd be interested. Anyway, your kids are way cute and it looks like you're doing awesome!
Post a Comment