Congrats Congrats she is so beautiful guys! I am so happy dad got to deliver her that is such a wonderful and special moment! Mom you look amazing! Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
Congratulations!!! She is incredibly adorable. It is fun to see a baby girl Muir. I was wondering just a few days ago if you have had your baby yet - - then I talked to Lisa Akers on the phone and she told me. I am so happy for you- and that everything is going pretty well. That is so cool that Brian was able to deliver her. Jon was going to do that with Lillian, but ended up not because I really needed him with me since I didn't get an epidural like I was planning. I needed lots of help and things went seriously too fast for him to deliver her. Again- congrats!
We are new at the blogging system but we will try our best to keep up to date and take more pictures to go along with our blogs. We always forget to take our camera. A little bit about us, Brian is a resident completing his rotations in Idaho. Lisa is a stay-at-home mom of two very cute, very energetic boys and one adorable little girl. We love spending time with each other and family and friends.
7 comments:
So cute, and her big brothers look like they just adore her.
Congrats Congrats she is so beautiful guys! I am so happy dad got to deliver her that is such a wonderful and special moment! Mom you look amazing! Enjoy your new bundle of joy!
Amber
Congratulations!!! She is incredibly adorable. It is fun to see a baby girl Muir. I was wondering just a few days ago if you have had your baby yet - - then I talked to Lisa Akers on the phone and she told me. I am so happy for you- and that everything is going pretty well. That is so cool that Brian was able to deliver her. Jon was going to do that with Lillian, but ended up not because I really needed him with me since I didn't get an epidural like I was planning. I needed lots of help and things went seriously too fast for him to deliver her. Again- congrats!
You are not kidding, she looks just like a girl version of Zane, those eyes! She is absolutely beautiful
Congrats. How fun for you guys!
congratulations you guys on your new addition, that's awesome. I swear it seems like everyone is having babies these days.
Crap Lisa, this is all your fault. Everytime I look at your blog I get bit by the baby bug, it only lasts about 10 minutes but still... uuuggghhhh!
Post a Comment