Monday, December 28, 2009

Our December

Kate has started to give me this smile. I can't help but laugh each time, she knows she is being cheesy but she does it anyway. BUT she is also a trouble maker, she has pushed our tree over three times, once onto herself, and this is how it looks after the third time and I didn't care how is looked anymore.


At Brian's christmas party we recieved this huge purple hippo for our white elephant gift. Kate loves it as do the boys but you can see who feels the most love for her hippo.

Zane eating the cookie he decorated at the christmas party, I think he dumped half a bottle of sprinkles on it.Yummy!!!

Tyler asked santa for a lego star wars game and star war toys, not a surprise.

Santa came to the Residency that Brian works at and as you can see Kate was not impressed with Santa and wanted nothing to do with him. Zane asked for a Thomas the Tank Engine station and loved seeing Santa.


Here is Kate's face squished against the baby rail on Zane's bed. She has just figured out how to climb onto his bed all by herself.
She is very proud of herself. She was bouncing and giggling when I found her on the bed.

She also loves chocolate chip cookies......ALOT!!!

We got up early Christmas morning so Brian could see the kids open presents before he went to work. We got a present when he got to come home early, at least Christmas wasn't so lame after all. It was nice to get as much time as we had with him. He has been pretty busy, if only people won't let themselves get so sick!

1 comment:

Brenbren said...

I love Kate! She is so much like my Natalie!