The morning of Thanksgiving Brian and I ran in the Pocatello Turkey Trot. Its the first fun/run I have done and the first run Brian and I have done together. I have just started running and it is strictly for weight loss purposes, I don't find it fun and exhilarating yet. Nevertheless, it was fun despite the 19 degrees and it being in the morning. I don't like to run in the morning, I just don't work right yet, I need the day to get things moving. Brian did awesome having a personal best of 22 minutes and I came in at 37 minutes it was a 5K by the way and the first time I have run outdoors (I am a treadmill girl, especially in the cold). Anyway it was fun to do something with Brian and I think we might try to do more in the spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that picture is awesome a professional must ahve taken it! :)
Post a Comment