So this is Zane. Zane is three years old a the funniest kid I know. Some of the things that he says are the craziest and funniest things ever. For example.....Tyler came home from school today with a gingerbread house that he made at school. Zane sees it and says to Tyler "Can I eat some?" Tyler of course says no and tells Zane to leave it alone. I watch Zane salivate over the house for a while and finally he asks Tyler again if he can try some. Ty says no again and then takes a candycane off the house and eats it in front of Zane. Tyler and I are in the living room and a few minutes later Zane comes in as well. He comes over to me with the most guilty look on his face and smiles. I look at him and ask, "What did you do?" He smiles, and pulls his hand away from his mouth, smiles, and while looking sideways at Tyler shows me the candy cane that he got off of the gingerbread house of Tyler's. Well there isn't much I could do with it already in his mouth and watch him chew as fast as he can watching Tyler with caution the entire time. Finally finished he smiles at me now covered in pink sticky candy cane. I tell him to go wash up and then a minute later he runs in with another candy cane and a smile. This time I catch him in time and have him put it back. THEN, about five minutes later Zane looks at me and says, "Mom I want to do something nice for Tyler. What can I do?" I tell him to give Ty a hug and suddenly a huge frown comes on his face. " Tyler, I am sooo sorry I eat your house, I am soooo sorry, but it looked very good." Tyler didn't seem to realize what happened and so I said "Tyler, Zane is trying to apologize." Tyler is now very confused and so I explain that Zane got a candy cane off of his house and ate it. Seeing that Tyler was going to get mad I asked him to listen to Zane again. Zane says, " I am so sorry I ate your house it was so delicious I couldn't help it. I am so sorry." I am watching trying really hard not to laugh, but really it was so cute! He felt so bad but couldn't resist the delicious temptation.
Another case..... I am downstairs watching Kate play with toys and Zane walks down and says. "What are you doing mommy?" I say,"I'm watching Kate play, what are you doing?" He says. " I am too......no....I'm three......but I am too....... no I am three." This went on for a few minutes until I finally stopped him and told him I knew what he meant, he then sighed releaved and walks away.
Zane talks randomly in his sleep, he says some of the following things...... "I need, I need, chocolate bunnies," or "I don't like bunnies", or "I nam so funny".
"HI, my name is Zane, this is my baby brother Tyler and my sister Kate."
-



1 comment:
That is so funny! Sometimes i think not much is going on in the minds of a three year old and other times I think it's just a big jumble of funny thoughts. And just when you think they aren't listening to the world around them they absently repeat something they hear, like "corn on the cob" ( a lady mentioned it in a talk she was giving). It's one of life's great mysteries. when ally talks in her sleep it's always about wanting her spoon back. wierd.
Post a Comment