Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Here are my parents with baby Kye (kyle's youngest).
Here is Derek and Jennifer and one of their boys Talon

Here is Zane rockin out on the guitar

Here is the young band in practice, Jaeda (kyle), talon (derek) zane, and the little redhead with his back to us is Teegan (kaysie).

Here are the big boys playing with their expert skills!
Thanksgiving was at my house this year for the Gunter family, I finally have a place big enough to house all of us. With 10 adults and 9 kids under 5 things were busy but thankfully I have a basement where we could send the kids to play giving the adults more space and a little more quiet. We had a great dinner and then played Derek's rock band a little, the kids even got in on the fun. I don't have a picture of everyone but hopefully I'll get one and then you'll see what my parents started!


Here is Brek (derek), zane, Jaeda (kyle), Talon (derek), and Ty

Uncle Wyatt


Aunt Sheena

Kaysie trying her hardest to play drums

All in all I think everything turned out very nice and it was great to have everyone in the same place again.









No comments: