Ok so since having my daughter, I have come upon a new hobby....making hair bows. I only have one little girl with not a lot of hair yet and a ton of bows. The old hubby has put his foot down and told me I need to sell a few of my bows if I want to keep this hobby. So I am going to list the bows I have on my blog first and whatever doesn't sell I'm going to try to sell on ebay. If you see something you like but want a different color just ask, ya never know what I might have. If you are so kind as to want to buy something you can comment on this post or email me.
Shipping is $3.00 ( $1.00 for the bubble envelope and $2.00 for shipping)
All bows are on alligator clips
4" Pink flower w/green center $4.00
2.5" White/Spring layer bow purple button $2.00

4" Pink flower with yellow center $4.00 SOLD

4" Pink flower w/ yellow center $4.00 SOLD

3.5" Pink/Cream flower $4.00 SOLD

2" Orange flower $2.00 SOLD

2.5" Pink/brown/cream layer with pink and brown button top $2.00

4" Red w/ yellow center flower $4.00 SOLD

4" Purple w/ green center flower $4.00

2.5" Lavender w/yellow center flower Set for $2.00 SOLD

2" Purple w/ yellow center flower $2.00 for the set

2.5" Light blue w/ yellow center flower $2.00 for the set

2.5" Yelllow w/ yellow center flower $2.00 for the set SOLD

3.5" Blue w/ blue and brown dots ribbon flower blue button center $3.00

3.5" Yellow flower $3.00

Two little lavender lady bugs $2.00 for the set

Two little bumble bees $2.00 for the set

Two little red w/ white dot lady bugs $2.00 for the set

Two little pink with white dots lady bugs $2.00 for the set

Princess bow holder 5.5" across 3.5" high $3.00

2" clippies blue dots and blue gingham all 4 clips for $2.00

2" clippies blue dots and blue gingham bow clippies $2.00

2" pink and purple flower with button center $1.50

Lady bug bow holder 3.5" high and 2.5 " wide $2.00
I have two of these.

Pink snail with yellow lined clip $1.50

These are brown and blue clippies $3.00 for the set or $1.00 for two individual clips

The pink bow clippies hot pink/ lite pink w. dots/ pink, cream, brown $3.00 for the set

Green with white dots and yellow satin bow clippies $2.00 for the set

Brown and blue and brown, blue and red bow clippies $2.00 for the set

Purple bows purple with dots and solid middle/ solid purple/purple dots $3.00 for the set

Button clippies Orange, Pink, and the last is purple $3.50 for the set

Valentine clippies $2.00 for the set

Spring fun clippies $3.00 for the set

Butterfly bow holder $2.00

Daffodil flower with gemstone center $2.00

Lite blue flowers $1.00

Yellow flower clippies $2.00

Purple flower with yellow lined clip $2.00

Purple flower with purple lined clip $2.00

2" Brown layer with pink and brown dots flower clip $2.50

Spring and Happy birthday clippies $2.00

Blue with white dashes/ black with white dashes/pink, blue, brown clips $3.00

White flower with gem center $2.00
Sorry for such a long post but like I said, I have a lot of bows!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
those are cute! if only i had a girl! you should open an etsy shop...
Sure, rub it in my face some more. I can't stop saying how unfair it is that my little girls is a big girl. and I wish these would have been around when she was littler. I think you should try etsy too. I have looked into it and I think it is pretty good. I am back from Boise and people are still sick, so I think I will leave again.
Lisa,
I want the 3.5" pink and cream, the 4"red with yellow center and the 2.5" yellow with yellow center set.
My address is 1714 Ridgeview Dr. Papillion NE 68046.
Thanks, check will be mailed on Monday. I am so excited, let me know if you have already sold any of those.
I need your new address! Then I will send the check. Hope you are having a BLAST unpacking boxes. UGH!
Post a Comment