Monday, June 15, 2009

Stress, stress, stress......

This week is the official move for us to Pocatello. THings are stressful with trying to get things packed and ready and Brian has started work this week so its even crazier. The news with the house is still in the air thanks to our less than great banker. I think she put off getting our loan papers put together and now we are trying to get things finalized and she is scrambling to get her job done. the frustrating thing is she has had two months to get things in order and to say the least and most politley, I am not happy with her. I would start over and change banks if it weren;t for the fact that we want to close this week. Very dissappointed with the possible outcome. We want to close on Wed. but we still don't know if they are going to give us the loan.
And to add to the stress Brian and Ty have been sick this week and so I am just waiting for Zane and Kate or myself to get sick right before the move. Not a good week, move on Thursday and have to leave everything on Friday and go camping of all things ( I don't like to camp) for the weekend with Brian's fellow residents. Not excited to take my kids camping, they don't sleep at home and there is no way in *&%#@# they are going to sleep in a tent. Oh well at least we won't be the only ones that pull an all nighter with my kids:)
Sorry to vent but thanks

2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

aww man, camping?? I would bag that idea! I think we will be healthy enough to watch the boys on Thursday, but I'll talk to you later for sure. I am such a loser of a SIL. ;p

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

I am hoping you take some pics of yourself camping so i can see the happy smiling faces you will be giving the camera. All that awesome out door stuff. Don't forget the Zyrtec! Did the house go through? Matt was telling me that he read on face book that it had.