Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great website

Ok so like everyone else I am looking to save a few dollars whenever I can on groceries. I found a website that takes all the work out of shopping for me (which I love because I don't like shopping).
Go to http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/ this website does all the work for you. All you have to do is put in your zip code, pick the stores you shop at, and wha la...... all of the best deals are in red and they even tell you which coupons, where to find the coupon and how to use the coupon. Like I said it takes all the thinking out out what to buy. Every Wed. is when the stores change their ads and they are usually updated on Wed. if not the day before. I love it because I can then make a menu based on what is on sale. And it works in all the states and on military bases.

Any who...... go check it out, you'll love it.

Oh ya its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks, Lisa! I will check it out! Great advice. You are always so helpful. I miss your beautiful face!!