Well Brian is now offically Dr. Brian Muir. He has graduated and received his diploma and is offically done with school. Now starts the residency, the up side is now we get paid, the downside is he will be twice as busy as before which means we'll see him when we see him.

We just got back from our trip to Des Moines. We had a great time and saw a lot of old friends that we missed. We went to a nice banquet dinner and the Des Moines farmers market ( which is awesome) had some very yummy dinners, graduated, and just had a great time. We took Kate with us since she is still nursing and we traveled with my parents, they were a huge help with Kate. The boys got to stay in Idaho with my sister and show her just what she is in for if she has two more boys. I don't think she is going to try anytime soon. She was pretty tired when we got back. But everyone had fun and they were all still alive when we got back.



We got to see the Pettits and Comptons again and have dinner with them. It felt just like old times. I forgot my camera for a lot of things but my mom is going to email me the pictures she took so I can post more pictures later. I'l l post more later.
1 comment:
It's crazy how quickly the time has gone by. Dave gets his diploma on Jun5th. I am super excited and really nervous to start the next phase of our lives.
Post a Comment