I can't be prouder of my wonderful husband. On the 23rd of this month, Brian will graduate from Des Moines University Medical School. It has been a very long eight years but worth every minute. It has been hard, fun, awful, great, and everyother word all rolled up into one. Brian has worked so hard and I know there were times he didn't want to but he did. He also gave up valuble study time to be with his family as well. Tyler and Zane think their daddy works at all doctor offices and hospitals because of all the rotations around town.
The next step is moving to Pocatello to start residency which will last three years. But at least we will now get paid for his work instead of paying the school. Residency will be hard and challenging but its a new step and a new adventure. In celebration of finishing rotations, Brian is as I type, playing Rock Band at my brother Dereks house. A favorite activity for both kids, sometimes its just hard to grow up, but they have both worked very hard to get to where they are so they deserve it.
Congrats Brian, I love you!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations and good luck with residency. Welcome to the "real world" :)
I seriously can't believe it is actually happening. And the New house!! i can't wait to see it. and have slumber parties.
Congrats, Brian!! That's quite the accomplishment.
Thank you everyone and especially thank you Lisa. I couldn't have done it without you and you have been so patient and understanding. I love you!
Post a Comment