Friday, April 3, 2009

We got 5.5 inches of snow today, its April 3rd for crying out loud. I am so tired of the snow and cold. The weather around here is so crazy, it makes me want to go to Arizona or Hawaii. Yesterday we got the priveledge of having Kaysie and Wyatt stay with us. We were their last stop on their way back home from spring break. It was fun to have them here, we don't usually get overnight visitors and so that was fun. I am really looking forward to having a bigger place and more foot room. We have a house that we want to make an offer on and hopefully if everything goes well, we'll get it. I'll post pictures when we know for sure if the house is ours.

Last weekend we went to Wendell to visit my parents, now htis weekend they are coming up this way to visit us. Its always fun to see them, we get so busy it gets hard to get down to the grandparents. The kids love spending time with grandmas and grandpas. I love it because I usually get a little extra sleep and help. Thanks mom and dad!!!!

Brian and I have also enrolled ourselves in a free 21 day fitness study where we get to workout with personal trainers. Every muscle in my body has hurt this week and I'm sure it will stay that way for a few weeks, its nice to get out and get a good sweat going. I hope I can keep it up and start feeling better. So far so good.

2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

How did you get involved in a study. Sounds like Biggest Loser. COOL

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

That is cool that you get some personal trainers. Glad your sore, taht means it's workin'! Post pics of the house soon! Hope you get it, we haven't been out to look yet. UGHH! Did you hear that Ethan got his residency in Des Moines?