Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just something to think about :)

Ok so I have been trying the get ahold of the whole coupon thing. I've been looking at peoples blogs and visiting various websites and the things people buy is amazing. I have to give a hand to the people that get things they NEED and get a good deal. BUT, I was looking a a blog and this lady was showing pictures of things she had gotten for a great deal. Some of the things included toilet paper, razors, food, but the things that confused me was the 13 boxes of Tucks pads and the 20 thats right 20 boxes of KY. I understand that these things are a necessity at times, but do you really need to spend your money on things such as these? Just becasue you have the coupon doesn't really mean you have to buy a year supply. The food items make more sense to me and a few of the personal and paper items but really? Really?
Just something to think about.

2 comments:

Brenbren said...

that was DeLish! Maybe she just has a healthy sex life!?! ha ha!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Tucks pads, well, I guess if you use about three a day...... As for the KY, I agree with Brenbren, very healthy sex life. No dark times for them!