Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009




Easter this year was spent in Burley at Grandma Muir's house. We had two egg hunts, one on Sunday morning before church and then one later in the day with all the cousins. THe only people not there was Don, Holly's husband and Becky and her kids. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Brian recreated the traditional bunny cake that Great grandma Muir used to make every Easter. I was very proud of him, he did it all by himself. The kids loved it and it tasted great.







I also got his siblings together for a rare sibling picture and then was able to convince his parents to jump into the picture too. A family picture of all the people there will be posted later when it emailed to me. Brad had a tripod and remote so everyone was able to get in on the action of picture taking.


I was able to get Kate to hold still for a picture in her new easter dress but the boys wouldn't stop long enough so I'll get them next Sunday. I hope everyone had a great easter.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

When I see a picture of Ray I just can't help but laugh....he's a funny dude.