Since its been so long since I've posted I have bits and pieces of everything to say. First and foremost, I can't decide whether or not to cut my hair. I've been trying to grow it out but its very frustrating. But I always hesitate when I cut my hair, I'm a wimp when it comes to cutting my hair. My hair is very thick and wavy and takes a lot of work. I barely have time to shower let alone get dolled up everyday.
div>
Second, I don't cansider myself a crafty person. Not even a little bit, but I have a little girl now and I like to dress her up. SO I have started making her hairbows. LOVE IT! It's nothing fancy but its fun and she looks really cute with them on.
Now its been a while since I've posted about the boys. They are great. We have hit an amazing milestone. For those of you who know Zane, he has been an awful sleeper from day one. Lately since I've been talking and having my husband get up with Zane he has come to realize just how bad it is. SO Zane was put back on his reflux medicine and YAAAAAAA. He is sleeping through the night. I feel bad that is has taken this long to realize he was probably in pain but it is soooooooo nice not to hear him crying all night long. Kate still gets up a time or two but she's only four months.
Tyler has become quite the little Star Wars expert. He loves anything Star Wars. He loves to play the computer game and loves to use his own money to buy new toys. He can tell you just about anything you need to know about star wars. Plus he is great with his brother and sister. Of course they fight but there are always hugs to go around.



5 comments:
Cute, cute! I'm glad you're all enjoying life. Are you excited to move back to Pocatello? Are you guys planning to buy a house?
Make sure you join the Red Robin birthday club. They will email you a coupon for a free gourmet burger on your birthday. I signed my whole family up so we get to go for every birthday. We are also in the Cold Stone birthday club so we go there after Red Robin! It is fun to hear your update. Cute hair bows, good work!
Oh, my heck, those bows are adorable, you are entirely too modest about your work. You have GOT to show me how to do that. I am so glad about Zane, poor little guy. There is NOTHING better than kids that sleep all night. After four years I now get to enjoy that. That picture of Ty and Kate on the couch is very (forgive me for the use of this word) precious. I think your kids are about the sweetest in the whole world. We are going to miss them and you terribly. We will have to hit Red Robin with you sometime before we leave, I don't think they ahve them in Omaha.
I LOVE making hair bows. I should email you a few I have learned to make! Girls are fun huh!?!
Your hair clips are so cute! Is there a website that gives instructions on how to make them, or did you just come up with them yourself? I am always on the lookout for cute hair bows.
Lillian also gets up ALOT at night. The doctor doesn't think it is reflux because she isn't burping or seeming like she is in pain - - but I don't know. She had reflux as a small baby- and I wonder if she still needs the medicine. She is 2 1/2 and sometimes gets up every 2 hours!!! I am going crazy!!! We have recently put loud fans in the other kids' rooms so she won't wake them up when we just let her cry. Anyway- for Zane, what was he doing that made you think the reflux was still a problem? Lillian has never been a good sleeper, even when she was still on the reflux medicine (which was until she was about 14 months). The doctor thinks we need to just let her cry it out, but SOMETHING has to be waking her up, right? I am so glad it is working for you - - and I would love any advice you have!
Post a Comment