I consider myself one of the luckiest (most blessed) men on earth (no offense to anybody else). Those of you that know Lisa and I are probably thinking, "Boy, I'll say you're lucky. If your wife was a president, she'd be Baberaham Lincoln! What was she thinking?" I would like to thank my wife for loving me by proclaiming to the world (or at least the couple people that read our blog) how much I love her and a few of the things that I love about her:
She is smokin' hot.
She is pretty much the best cook ever (if you don't believe me, ask our neighbor lady from Des Moines that wants to adopt her).
She is a fabulous mother to our kids. She always puts them and me first (Seriously Honey, do some stuff for YOU sometimes).
She is so supportive of me. It is not easy to be the wife of a poor, way too busy medical student.
She is my best friend and she loves me unconditionally.
She makes really cute kids. (She should win some kind of quality award for making babies)
There is a ton more that I love about my blushing bride but I can't spend too long making this when I need to be celebrating her birthday!




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!
Brian, this is such a sweet posting you did for your lovely wife for her birthday. It made we cry! I think you two are both very blessed to have each other. I really admire you as a couple!
(akers)
oh--and Happy Birthday, Lisa Lisa!!
Post a Comment