So the other day Tyler told me he wanted 3 more sisters and two more brothers (yeah right), but it is really cute to watch them interact with each other and see how much they love each other and their sister. They will be very lucky is they any more siblings. Its going to take a lot of convincing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love the huge Flower!! and I love your hair, it looks really good on you. and I was just wondering if those kids in teh pix are related, its so hard to tell
cute cute, i like your hair. I think kate looks so much like zane. Fun!
Super cute hair cut! Your little girl is such a doll! Hope you guys are well.
Oh- your kids are sooo adorable! I also love the haircut- it looks great on you!
First off, your hair looks dang sexy. Second, that flower on Kate is to die for. I LOVE it.
I love your hair cut, it is so cute! You look great!
My kids are almost better so do you think we coudl play next week? Matt is working nights so your house might be better if that is okay with you, then we won't have to wake the sleeping giant.
Lis I love the hair it looks great! And Kate is adorable with the flower!
Brian, or should I say Dr. Muir.
Congrats on making it through med school. Match day is only 3 weeks away. Nervous? Excited? Feeling the need to rush to a toilet everytime it is brought up? Good Luck.
Erik Nielson
nielson_erik@hotmail.com
Thanks for the comment you left on the papa bear blog. Sure appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Mr. Call
Post a Comment