Wow so its been a while. Things are crazy in our TINY apartment with three kids but the fun has just started. Kate is almost four weeks now and she really is the sweetest baby. She eats sleeps and poops and is perfectly happy, especially in someones arms. She hardly ever cries (knock on wood) and her brothers adore her.
I was just reading blogs and my sister inlaw has a great craft link on her blog where she is selling jewerly. Check out her blog for great christmas gifts, its Jeff and Becky Muir on my friend list. She makes the cutest things. I can't wait until she starts making hair bows for little girls!! :)
I'll try to post more pictures later because I'm on the wrong computer but don't worry we have lots of pictures to post.



1 comment:
yah me too, but I guess I am gonna have to get those clips on the web. It just bugs me so bad because they used to be everywhere, now that I need them all the sudden they are hard to come by???? but I promise by christmas (or for christmas hee hee)
Post a Comment