Thursday, November 6, 2008

A day late and dollars short





Ok I know Halloween was last week and I should have posted this sooner but I'm lucky to get much computer time these days. So this year for Halloween Zane was the amazing Buzz Lightyear and Tyler wanted to be Darth Vader. So we borrowed a Darth Vader costume from my sister in law so he could be Darth Vader. As we are getting ready for the trunk or treat he tells me that the mask isn't plastic and therefore not good enough to wear. So I asked him how he was going to be Darth Vader if he didn't have his mask and wouldn't carry his lightsaber. "Well I guess I'll just be cape man". SO this year we had Buzz and cape man. In the picture I have of them, Zane insisted on wearing Tyler's hat and sunglasses (which Tyler wears ALL the time when he is outdoors, sensitive eyes), and I convinced Tyler to put on the mask for pictures. Kate was our little pumpkin!












Now a little on Kate. She is four weeks today and I have loved every minute of it. She is a great baby. SHe hardly ever cries and she can sleep through just about everything which with her brothers is no small task. She LOVES to cuddle and be held and I have to admit that I love to get her dressed up for church and show her off. Her eyes are starting to change colors and it looks like they are headed in the blue direction. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger and her brothers are VERY protective of her. She is the sweetest baby.


We compared pictures of her (below) and Zane (above) as babies and there is a LOT of resemblence.

3 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

HOLY COW, I wouldn't call that a lot of resemblance. I would call that identical. even more than Jeff and Rawlin!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

lisa, she is so cute. that little perky nose makes me smile! We are still hacking up the phlem(SP) but hopefully next week we will all be better and can come visit the little sweetie! You look very happy! See you soon.

Becky said...

Your kids are adorable! I loved seeing them all dressed up for Halloween. Kate is ADORABLE! Baby girls are so fun. You are looking GREAT too!