Saturday, November 8, 2008

Biggest Loser


We need your help! All of you!
Lisa and I are big fans of the weight loss show on NBC called "The Biggest Loser". We were talking about how hard it is to get motivated lately. Lisa wants to lose the "baby weight" but three kids keep things really busy. I haven't been running in weeks and I have eaten at least half of the boys' Halloween candy. So anyway, Lisa had an idea that we start a Biggest Loser blog and open it only to friends and family that want to participate (translation=it will be a private blog so you can feel comfortable that not just anybody can read it). We thought it would be a place where we can all share our successes and our frustrations, exercise and lifestyle ideas, and our favorite healthy recipes. Don't worry, we won't have any public weigh-ins and we don't want anyone to post their current weight. However, we do recommend keeping track of your weight and measurements so that if you lose pounds or inches you can share your success. We really want as many people as possible to participate. We want to keep the blog private, so if you are interested, either email us or post a comment and we will add your email address to give you access to the blog. The address for the blog is http://muirbiggestloser.blogspot.com You can link to it through our "Blog Buddies" on the right.
Good luck and we hope you all participate.

8 comments:

Becky said...

I am interested. I need to be able to get some exercise ideas from other people. This is also such a hard time of year!

Pearl Girl said...

I am in. Will this be regulated by a Dr. and a dietician?? Ooooh I am excited, I think I will share this with a couple of friends if that is ok? Tell me what you think.

Brenbren said...

Count us in! brenbren13@hotmail.com

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

DONE! I need some motivation. great idea!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

lisa, could you send the invite to my gmail account? It is stacymattcompton@gmail.com
thanks

Brian Muir said...

I am adding everyone as authors, so you will have to check your email for the invite and follow the link. If you don't tell me specifically, I will use the most recent email address I have for you.

Kyle said...

Get me in on this Brian...I have the ultimate weight loss secret...try to beat my wife's hula hooping record on wii fit.

Lisa said...

I am so in! And Lisa, what baby weight? Puleese!!