Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Will it ever end?
Ok, so i'm past the first trimester and still throwing up! I'm still exausted, getting headaches and hating being pregnant. I've never been a huge fan of being pregnant but this pregnancy has once again confirmed just how much I don't like it. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who has been very understanding and helpful in everyway. He is busy with school and studying but will always take the time to play with the boys and clean up for me. With his last rotation, he had a lot of time that he could have used to study but being the sweety that he is, he spent most of the time helping me get rest, taking care of the kids and being supportive. He's the best husband ever!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Lisa,I love the baby ticker on your blog with the little alien baby bouncing around. I'm sorry you are so sick, but remember I am here when you need a break! I'm glad Brian is being so great, you deserve it!
OH, and I forgot to mention, I love the picture of Zane's lip.:)
Post a Comment