Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another mini blizzard!!

I can't believe I'm saying this but we got another inch or two of snow yesterday! Its mid-April and just doesn't seem to have an end! If I had to move today, we'd go south to a warmer region. I HATE COLD. As Brian said our trip to Philly was fun but as he so kindly did not mention, was that for pretty much the whole trip I was either throwing up or breathing deeply not to. My second trimester can sometimes be worse than the first! Overall it was a nice break from the kids and the best nights sleep I've had in close to three years. But now that I'm back in the real world, things are back to the crazy way they were before. Zane is starting to talk better, which I think is a result of being with Grandmas who don't speak toddler tongue.
All in all it was a fun trip the weather was great (warm) and unfortunatly all good things must come to an end.

1 comment:

Pearl Girl said...

Glad your back (even if your not so glad) looks like you had fun, and I bet grandmas did too. Give me a call, I am going to come get Tyler tomorrow (thurs) Jeff is gone to NC, and can I borrow your baby monitor?