Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nervous but excited



So The countdown is on! Brian and I leave for Philly on Tuesday and I'm nervous and excited. This will be the first time I've left the boys for any great length of time. They are going to go stay with their grandparents so I know they will be in good hands, but being a first-timer I'm nervous for how they will act. BOTH the boys are very very much mommas boys so this could be interesting. Brian has to take one of his boards in Philly and since we found cheap tickets I decided to tag along and we're going to spend one extra day to see the sites! Fun for us and hopefully (: fun for the grandparents!!!!

4 comments:

Branden said...

Welcome to the blogging world Brian and Lisa. It'll be great to keep up on your family and see how you are all doing. Good luck on your boards Brian.

Brett and JoLynn said...

I am so glad you have joined the world of blogging. It is great fun. I left my kids for the first time a couple of weeks ago while we went on a cruise and I was super nervous about leaving them as well. As it turned out my kids were fine and I thought it was fantastic to have a week without them. So my advice is just live it up, these opportunities don't come along very often!!

Andrea said...

I tagged you, check it out!

Becky said...

I am so excited that you have a blog!!! We also have a blog- www.becky-wilson.blogspot.com. Come take a look! So you are going to Philadelphia with Brian? How fun! There is so much to see over there- and it will be nice to have a little break from the kids . . . they will be fine! Brian will do great on his PE exam.