Thursday, June 2, 2011

May and Maui

We went to Maui!!! It was so fun!! If you ever get the chance to go plan on moving there. I think I would move in a heartbeat. It was gorgeous!!! No kids came (thanks to grandma and grandpa Muir) and we had no real plans to do anything. However we did enjoy snorkeling, sunbathing, and we drove to the Twin Falls on the road to Hana, oh, and lots of sunbathing! It was a blast!

Sunset ceremony at Black Rock in Maui



Brian and I enjoying the sun!


Sunset (my favorite time of day)


These plumeria trees were everywhere and sooo fragrant, it was pleasant.


The view from our hotel lobby (Sheraton)


A cool little pineapple plant in the rainforest


Dinner on the beach



Sunset


The oyster from which my rather large pearl which is now hanging around my neck came from.


Bubba




Tiny kiddos catching the waves


Hunk by the falls

So sad to be leaving. BUT would go back in a heartbeat!





1 comment:

Amy said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip! I love all of your pictures, and I am so glad you guys FINALLY got your amazing, dreamed of, honeymoon :) Hope to see you again soon. We miss you!