Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April

A quiet house had me worried but I found her reading! Boy was I relieved, this kid can make a mess!

Getting our kites ready to fly with our neighbor Coann.



Kite flying on one of the MANY windy days we have had lately.

Zane loves posing with Kate.


Hunting for easter eggs which we did on saturday because we have 8:30 church.


Kate at our neighborhood easter hunt. Brian took the boys and I had the camera so I only got Kate. The boys were on the street over.



Sunday morning in their new Easter grumb!



Well, here we go again! Time flies when you are having fun and crazy busy. Apparently winter is not over and doesn't intend on going anywhere soon. One rare nice day no jacket required is quickly followed but freezing temps and snow. I am about done with spring we can just move on to summer. Zane started T ball this year and each practice has seen snow, rain, hail, and sun in the thirty minutes that they practice. But he loves it and its really cute to see little guys running after the ball and wrestling each other for the opportunity to throw it back. Tyler has started swimming lessons again. I have him in private lessons for awhile. He is at the point of almost being put in the deep end and that scares the crap out of me so I thought a few private lessons to work one on one would be a good idea. He really is a good swimmer he just has a very over cautious mom. I'd rather be safe than sorry.



Kate and I just follow the boys around to their various activites and cheer when needed. We have occationally seen Brian here and there. HE spent all of March in SLC doing a pediatric ER rotation and then came home to work the medicine floor which is busy and has long shifts. So on the few rare occation that we are graced with his presence we have a great time.



In about three weeks Brian and I get to go on a very long awaited vacation to the island of Maui. I can't wait to sit on the beach and do nothing. My wonderful mother-in-law is watching my kids and so we get to enjoy each others company kid free. (wierd I know) But I have been watching the temps in Maui and its like 80 degrees I think I can handle that!

1 comment:

Cathrynn said...

I'm glad you get to go on a fun vacation together. We went a month ago, and it was great to spend time together. Have fun, take lots of pictures.