Well summer is almost over and thank goodness for that because that mean my husband gets to live under the same roof as we do again. He is done in Boise on Friday and is coming home!! You have no idea how glad I am to have him back. I know that even though he will be home he probably won't be home but at least we might get to see him more than now.... which is never.
I have been home for the last week and the kids are glad to be home. I am fine with it too alhough the evenings are rather long and lonely. I miss having my parents around for company. I also had the hopes of getting somethings done around the house but that hasn't happened. WHy you ask? Well we went all summer without getting sick and then come home and not one, not two, but yes all three kids get sick. Each to a different degree and crankiness which leads to a very distrupted nights sleep (not that they were that peaceful before). And to top it off Zane had an asthma attack last night that lead to a few scary minutes of being thankful we had a inhaler and wondering of it would be enough to help him or not. Luckly it worked and the poor kid went back to sleep. All the crazy things seem to happen when Brian is gone.
Tyler starts school on Monday and Kate is all over the place and climbing on anything that will hold still long enough. The dreadful day of walking for her is soon at hand. Zane turned three and was disappointed to realize that three comes before four because hes pretty sure he will be big enough to drive the car when he turns four. Although the sun os rising a little later the kids still get up at 6:30 lucky me.
SO on to the next chapter of school and a new rotation and hopefully more husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
so glad you are home, I hope we can come see you soon, I will call you when I have an idea of when.
Good luck! Keep looking on the bright side. How exciting that Tyler gets to go to school, is he excited?
So glad I found your blog! Yea for Brian coming home! Sorry the kiddos are sick. :( Somethings going around Wendell now, too. Kurtis, my parents, Donna, Chad, and I are all sick. Thankfully the girls haven't gotten it. Sorry we didn't get over to see you at all when you were here. We might be moving to Pokey in a couple of months, so hopefully we can catch up then!
You CAN survive!! I totally understand how things seem to happen when husbands are gone or busy . . . I hope the kids feel better soon. Hopefully your residency program will scatter the hard rotations and easier ones so you get a break every once and awhile. Take advantage of his Paid Time off- - you probably have more than you realize! Anyway, hand in there - - it is STILL worth it . . . and I am so glad you guys are back together as a family!
wow Lisa, sounds fun. Lukcily only ALly has been getting sick, but like every time the kids get sick for a few months. But not all at once. SHeesh, that sounds scary with Zane having an asthma attack. hope you haven't cried yourself to sleep too many times in the last few weeks. I am glad Brian will be home, I have been feeling for you. Matt's rotation has not been bad at all, he is home at decent hours, call nights have gone well for me, but this next two weeks will be hard, he works every day with three nights on call. We did one of them on Monday then this Sunday and then next Saturday. But after that he has a super easy rotation so we are glad. But you are a tough woman and even though it sucks I know you can do it! You are my idol and don't forget it. Wish you were here, we have seen Fayme and Ethan about twice a month since July. Matt and I went to Des Moines for the fair and stayed with them, Fayme came by herself once, and over July 4th we went to Grand Island with them. They might come again at the end of the month for a temple trip and Matt might have to go to Des Moines Univeristy to represent his residnecy program, so we might see them next month too. We miss you guys not being there when we are hanign out with them, I always feel like someone is missing. Well, enough of the novel, I should have sent an email. Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment