OK so on wednsday we started out first week of Kindergarden. Tyler was more ecited to ride the bus then to go to school but he also liked school. I was a little worried about him riding the bus but our stop is the only stop there is and he goes straight to the school and the bus isn't very crowded. So the first two days he knows I am following him to make sure he gets to the right place. The kids is like a natural, he gets off the bus plays on the toys for a bit before school starts (the bus drops him off early) and then as the bell rings he goes to his class and sits down. Its like he's been doing this for years. And the bus is no big deal either, apparently there is this older boy that has decided to look out for Ty and makes sure he gets on and seated ok. So everything is good until Saturday night when apparently Ty brought home his first stomach virus from school so he didn't get to go to school today but he's going tomorrow! He's got a little friend and is so cute about getting his homework done. Yeah kindergardener have homework!
So another thing going on is the remodel of our bathroom. The shower wall needed retiled because of soft spots and the suspition of mold. So we have the bathroom mostly torn apart the mold cleaned up the walls with the mold replaced and are now in the process of getting the tiles up. We are having help for that one because Brian has such little time and I have so many helpers. So hopefully by the end of the week the shower wall will be finished and one project finished.
Brians hours are better than the last two months. He's ususally home between 5and 7 and he had this weekend off which is why there is a hole in my bathroom. WE figure he'll have one weekend off a month is we are lucky. So any free time we have with him is hogged by the boys wanting their daddy's time. But good news is that we talked to a couple who finished residency last year and he has all sorts of free time. So I figure in three years I'll have more time with the hubby. I'll take what I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment