Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Latest update

SO the last few weeks we ahve been in Wendell and Boise. Tyler finished swimming lessons turned 5 years old and we all had our first Chuck E Cheese experience. Tyler had a great birthday because Brian had the whole weekend off to spend with us. We went on a picnic to Shoshone Falls with Brians family, went swimming, had pieces of a Star Wars birthday cake and got to see Brian two days in a row!

When we went to Boise we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and games and had a great time. All the games are just 25 cents and lots of fun. Brian kept stealing the boys tokens and playing games "for" Zane. then afterwards we went swimming again. The apartment that Brian is staying in has a outdoor pool which is great because the boys love to swim. Zane thinks he can swim all by himself which he in fact cannot do, not one day of swimming lessons in his little life but he thinks he is a fish. Very cute but very scary.

Of course I forgot my camera but luckly I have a camera on my cell phone and as soon as I get the right hook ups I will get the pictures posted. My mom took pictures for me as well so not everything has gone undocumented.

Three weeks almost down for this rotation and only five more to go. Then everything else will be in Pocky. Thank goodness.

Oh yeah, Kate finally got the crawling thing down and is crusing around pulling herself up onto everything and trying really hard to walk. Maybe she'll walk before her cousin (Just kidding Becky!!!):)

2 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

wow what??? I better go wake up Rawlin for some practice.

Pearl Girl said...

On second thought nah, maybe I'll just wait and let Kate teach him.