Friday, July 11, 2008

Tyler's Day


Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Today is Tyler's 4th birthday!!! When he woke up this morning he had forgotten what today was. After he heard his name on the radio for having a birthday he got really excited and realized he was now 4. He was so understanding to wait until 11AM for his dad to get home to open presents. He loves star wars so he got a few star wars guys and a buzz lightyear spaceship. His favorite was a new t-shirt with Yoda on it.

I'm not a cake expert by any means but I tried to decorate his cake with a picture of Yoda and I put a few toys on it as well. He then got to go have lunch at Wingers and shared a Asphalt pie with all of us. (He's such a sweet boy) He says that so far this has been a great birthday.

2 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Awesome Cake!!! Sounds like Ty was in heaven for his fourth birthday! Happy Birthday Ty!

Brenbren said...

623-824-2934 call and we will get together
pettys