Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian

Happy Birthday Brian!

Here are just a few things about Brian that we love and enjoy:

He's a great husband and father.
He is working very hard at his schooling to become a doctor and provide for his family.
He has a great sense of humor and loves to tease anyone he thinks he can get away with
He's smart, kind, loving, sweet, thoughtful, playful, and a great singer
He loves to play Rock Band on his brother-in-laws Wii
He likes to run, play golf, disc golf, swim, play with the kids, and take me out on dates (which I like too)
I'm so grateful I met this man at college and he tricked me into going out with him. Without him my life would not be the same or complete. He's everything I could ever want and more!
I love you Brian!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Happy Birthday Brian. Glad we went out for pupusas for your birthday, oh you didn't know that we remembered you say....... well uhm yea, i mean that 's why we went our right! Sheesh. Happy Birthday to Zane in a few weeks too!

Branden said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!