Ok, so since starting this blog I've realized a few things.....
1. I always forget to take pictures of anything we do
2. My life is either very boring or I'm not creative
3. Anything and everything goes..
So since I haven't blogged for a while here are a few of the things that have happened lately.
I took a quick trip to Twin Falls to see a very good friend Jolynn that I haven't seen in YEARS. We chatted and had a fun time catching up on our lives and our families. My scheduled ultrasound was rescheduled to later this week. We don't know whether we would rather have a boy or girl, I think it depends on the day. Today we think a boy would be great, we know boys! My big brother Kyle graduated from pharmacy school and we all got together for a picnic and to celebrate. (Congrats Kyle!)
Mothers Day was great, I didn't have to cook all day! We went to my nephews baby blessing, who by the way is soooo cute, and then later that night we had dinner with our neighbors. So for me it was a great relaxing day.
Update on pregnancy, still tired and still plagued with the constant migraine, sinus headache, or just plain headache. I've never had so many migraines in my life. It makes for a long day of trying extra hard to be kind to my kids, eat food that will stay down and longing for the minute my husband comes home to help me.
So Thursday is the big day for the ultrasound, wish us luck that we don't get rescheduled again!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Lisa, Its time to post what you are having ;0)
Post a Comment