Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help from ya'll

So I need help from all you readers out there. Some of my friends and I want to start a book club. We have read a few good books so far but if there is anyone out there that has read a great book lately would you please let me know it can be about anything, just make it good.

Also one of my goals is done. We finished the basement with a nice coat of linen napkin also known as yellow. It looks good, now I just have to decorate a little.

7 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

The Book Thief is really good. I think you have already read the hunger games, ummm.... I will think of some more for you. This is the best i could do on five hours sleep.

Brenbren said...

I have read a million great books. get on www.goodreads.com It's a website devoted to people rating the books. I LOVE it! My last favorite was "The Scarlet Pimpernel"

Kim said...

I agree with the last comment join good reads and you can find out what your friends have read and see what their review was, (or anyone else for that matter.) I'm just finishing "The Help" and it is sooo good. If you join goodreads let me know and friend me:) The hunger games series are really good too.

Rhonda said...

Mrs. Mike

Karen said...

The Hunger Games series are good if you haven't already read them. Very addicting.

Amy said...

I liked In the Time of the Butterflies, by Julia Alvarez.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Join Goodreads and look me up!

The Lightening Thief
The Goose Girl
The Princess Academy
FabelHaven Series

Sorry, I've been into easy, fun reads lately. =)