So things have been busy and to be honest, I haven't felt like blogging. SO here is the update. Tyler turned 6 in July. He got to invite two of his friends over, Blake a Makya. They went bowling with Brian and then came back and played with toys and had dinner and birthday cake. Tyler had a blast and loved every minute of it.
This year he decided he wanted cherry chip cake with white frosting and sprinkles. THANK GOODNESS! I was afraid I would have to make a Harry Potter or Batman cake. It was great, bake, frost, sprinkle.
Some fun things about Ty are:
he loves star wars, batman, super heros, and Harry Potter
he is a big helper
his laugh is contagious
he is very protecive of his little sister
he loves to read, and learn
he is learning to play piano
he is starting to swim
and he is one of the best boys ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment