Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun things


So I have a confession. I love really really love Stephens Gourmet Roasted Hazelnut HOt Cocoa. It is by far the vest flavor. I have tried many flavors of Stephens but this is always the highest ranked in my book. Go try it you will agree.



I just finished reading a new book. Its been awhile since I have found anything good to read. THe Hunger games by Suzzanne Collins. Its a great book, high suspence and lots of action. It took me two days to finish (only because I needed to sleep).

So thats what I have been up to....drinking hot cocoa and reading. I think I have sometimes remembered to feed my kids...... I think.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it, glad you found some time for you :)

JoLynn said...

I loved that book as well. Have you read the second one yet? Can't wait for the third one to come out this summer.

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Fayme and Ethan are reading this too right now. I think they are actually on the second book. they really like it so I put it on hold a tthe library. I'm excited to read it. As for the hot cocoa, you are not kidding, that is my fav too but you can't buy it here, just like in des moines. total bummer.

Lisa said...

I'm waiting for the second book, I bought it on Amazon, I can't wait for the library, and stacy we should complain to stephens about distribution. Everyone needs this stuff