Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crazy days.....

So today is the 11th of June and who wouldn't just love to go outside and play in the snow! We woke up to a small inch of snow that didn't stay long but not because the weather didn't try. It snowed off and on all day long. BUT I can say that I am grateful that we don't live in Iowa right now. Des Moines doesn't seem as bad as Cedar Rapids and Waterloo, but the threat is still there. I hope all our friends are safe and don't have any serious problems in the future. Our prayers go out to our fellow Iowans.
So since the snow was falling, we were forced to stay in for a while today and you never know what kids will say. Zane and I were tickling Tyler when in a desperate attempt to get away, he says "Stop mommy! You'll hurt the baby in my tummy!" It seems that I say "Don't jump on my belly, you'll hurt the baby" alot because that seems to be the excuse to get out of situations. When I asked what he was having he said was having a boy and he was going to name the baby Corn Man. Zane not wanting to be left out of the conversation said, "Yeah sure."
So crazy days, crazy weather, and crazy kids. What can ya do? Just enjoy the moment.

No comments: